Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I {Heart} Faces Photo Challenge - We Love "Tooshies"

Here is my entry this week for the I Heart Faces Photo Challenge. This week the focus is on "tooshies", booties, bottoms...whatever you call it! This is my niece and I am a bit partial but I think she has one of the cutest "tooshies" around :)




5 comments:

*Kc* said...

Hey girl! For some reason, I had no idea we were so close to each other. Your pictures are amazing. We would love for your to take some photos of us. Probably not Christmas pics, but maybe some time in the spring :) How exciting!!

Family Happens said...

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for the ornaments, my daughter cannot get enough of Santa head :) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
-Ruta-
p.s. I love your pics!

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Soo cute! I noticed you are participating in Pampering Beki's ornament exchange. I am too! I got the sweetest one from Europe. I'll be signing up next year. :)

Merry Christmas!

Kim

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you for entering my Spring giveaway Jessica! You are so kind and I always appreciate your sweet visits. Come by anytime.

Have a blessed weekend.
~Melissa :)

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hey girl, miss seeing you around blog land. Hope you are doing well and things are going awesome in your life! Take care girlie! Hope to see you blogging again soon.