Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tip Junkie - Going dot com BIRTHDAY BASH!


I am a HUGE Tip Junkie fan! Starting tomorrow Monday June 15th they will be celebrating their 2 year anniversary and also their conversion from dot blogspot to dot com! How fun!!!!! For 5 days their will be 50 giveaways going on. Thats 10 a day! It dont get much better then that does it? (I sure dont think so....)

So dont forget to head on over tomorrow for some awesome celebrations! Hopefully we will all win a lil something :) (Just click on the above picture to be taken to the new Tip Junkie site!)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey girl, how are ya'll? Can't wait to see ya soon! For some reason the google ad on your page goes over part of the posts, maybe its just on my comp? Just wanted to tell you in case it wasnt my comp :) I hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for joining in on the fun over at Tip Junkie! I'll be giving away 10 prizes every day this week - so there'll be 50 chances to win! Good Luck.

candy said...

HI
I was blog hopping and came across your blog and thought Id say HI :)

Candy