Jo-Jo's Place has some awesome giveaways going on right now!
Who doesnt LOVE anything Progresso? I do alot of cooking and use alot of Chicken Broth and I love Progresso's 100% natural broth. You could win a sample of Progresso Panko, a carton of Progresso broth, a measuting cup, a slotted spoon, soup ladle and a sheet pan for baking. I dont know about you but I would love t0 win this giveaway!! Go here to enter.

And here is another giveaway I am super excited about. I didnt even know they made these! I had a very big and expensive Wedding Planner Binder. So of course I would want one for when I get pregnant! Even if I dont win this one I will probally buy one anyways (when I get pregnant of course...) and for any family reading No, I am not pregnant :) Im just thinking of this for the future :) Go here to enter.
If you would like to enter either of these giveaways head on over to Jo-Jo's Place. Both giveaways end on November 24th

































0 comments:
Post a Comment