Monday, November 23, 2009

I Heart Faces - Sun Glare

This is my 1st submission to the I Heart Faces Site. I have decided to start a side business doing photography. This is a picture I took of my friend her adorable little girl 2 weeks ago. And since this week they are focusing on "Sun Glare" this photo is perfect!



To see more head on over to I Heart Faces!

9 comments:

Sara said...

So sweet! Glad you came and participated with us!

Unknown said...

Love that you can see the joy in her expression.

Tara said...

Thanks for your lovely comment. I love your picture. The colors are amazing. Great picture!

Kim Davis said...

Cute!! Welcome to I Heart Faces...It's so much fun!

Amanda said...

Hey girl, great picture! Oh and you know Jackson had his game day outfit on since we won! We are gonna miss ya'll at Thanksgiving, but really looking forward to coming home for Christmas!

Brooke said...

Congrats on your first entry with I Heart Faces! Watch out though, it gets to be a little addicting :)

Unknown said...

That mom looks so happy!

Thanks for your sweet comment!

Brandie said...

Nice shot. Love sun pictures. I have been avoiding them lately but I am going to do more now!!!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

I'm strolling in to catch up and especially to wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!
It's such a wonderful time to stop and reflect on all those we cherish and are truly grateful for.
Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to visit and leave feeling inspired!

Even though our Thanksgiving is very small in number, with hubby and son (we don't count the cat cause she doesn't like turkey). We don't scrimp on the menu...from appetizers to desserts with several carb loaded dishes in between! We will be enjoying tryptophan playoffs too!

Sweet Holiday wishes,
Sara