Out of nowhere it got COLD here!! I love it tho because it puts me in the mood to think about Christmas. We are moving next month so I can not wait to get into our new place so I can decide how I am going to decorate for Christmas!
My goal this year is to make as many Christmas gifts as possible! I have been bookmarking lots of sites for ideas. Now I just need to get busy working on all of the many projects I have swirling in my head :)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Its COLD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































2 comments:
Very cold! I love it too. I have been in a very Christmas-y mood too. I can't wait til Halloween is over so the holiday season can officially start lol. I think I'm going to go ahead and start watching my Christmas movies....When is our Christmas at the McNair's do you know?
Oh yeah, Thanksgiving too! LOL duh I totally skipped it. We find out Friday what we're having!
Post a Comment