This Saturday I participated in the Race for the Cure. It was my 1st year to race and I LOVED it. I will participate every year from now on! My friend Kerri and I walked together along with her 6 month old baby Jaci. Jaci was named after Janice Humphries. Janice went to the same church as Kerri and I and was Kerris best friend. She passed away last August from a long battle with breast cancer. We walked in honor of her. It was so awesome to see all of the women there! It was also awesome seeing all the men that came to support as well. Some of the guys even died their hair pink. It was such an awesome sight to see!
The sign we carried as we walked.

Some of the pink haired guys with Jaci

I loved this pit bull with the pink tutu







































0 comments:
Post a Comment