I have become completely obsessed with Etsy lately! I used to be addicted to Ebay but am no longer as big of a fan as I was now that I have discovered my love for Etsy. Here are some of my fav things on Etsy right now.

Isnt this tutu (or MiniPetti Pettiskirt as it is titled) ADORABLE!?!?!? The seller twinstitches Boutique has some of the most adorable items listed in her shop!
And how about this apron?? I could so see myself in it!! I have been eyeing this one for awhile now! Boojiboo has some of the cutest aprons I have ever seen!!One of my favorite stores on Etsy is Sweet Pickles Pottery. Here are a few things I have been eyeing from there for awhile now:



This sign by SignsByDiane would look great in my house! (Of course I would want it done in red & black) But none the less I LOVE it!!


Also, please do not forget to visit my Etsy Store AJPCreations FREE SHIPPING for the rest of March! I do custom orders on wreaths, bows and picture frames so please let me know if you would like for me to do a custom listing for you!
Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

































0 comments:
Post a Comment