WE ARE NOT MOVING!!!!
We found out this past Friday what Adams schedule would be if we transferred to NC. Well, it was AWFUL! He would have to work Sat, Sun & Mon 6pm-6am. Now that may not sound so bad to some because you get the whole week off. And If I was blessed enough to not have to work it would be a good deal. But since I would be working Mon-Fri and he would be working the weekend we would NEVER get to see each other. So our decision was "No, we will not be transferring" We are happy with our decision. Adam has some other things lined up so we are just going to see how they all pan out. In the meantime I have to enjoy the Target discount while we have it till April 1st. Boy I will REALLY miss it!!
So this past weekend we took a quick unplanned trip to Memphis and had a BLAST! It snowed while we were there. They got like 5 inches and it was so so pretty. We hardly ever get snow here in AR so to see some pretty snow was great! But as my luck would have it I left my camera at home! I NEVER do that so I was not happy with myself. I almost went and bought a new one. But decided against it.
I am off all this week (my laid off week) I have had a great week off so far. Lots that I want to get done. Yesterday our new living room furniture was delivered. Adam and I have never had new furniture since we have been married. So this is definitely a treat! We have just had hand me down pieces since we got married. As soon as I get the living room all decorated (hopefully by this weekend) I will post pics of our new stuff. Im so so excited about it!
I also received the Sisterhood Award from my bloggy friend Missy at Simply Red. So I will be passing that along in my next post!
Hope everyone is having a great week! The weather here is supposed to be in the 70's the rest of the week and into the weekend. So I am hoping to get out and enjoy the spring like weather!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
And the decision is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































3 comments:
I will pray that everything works out for y'all and he gets a great job in town, then. Have fun with the discount!
What a great feeling to know what the plan is...sad to lose the Target discount (I'm jealous over that one!) Hope he finds something soon.
I'm glad that you are happy with your decision. I knew that you'd know if it was a right choice to move or not. I would be missing that discount too!
I can't wait to see the photos of your living room!!
Post a Comment