I have a new favorite site! I may be the last person to discover www.swap-bot.com but I LOVE it!My very first swap I participated in was a Family Favorites Recipe Swap. You have 3 partners and send 3 recipes of your choice to each of your partners. I have already received my recipes from 2 of my partners. I have gotten some GOOD ones so I am sure I will be sharing them after I try them out soon.
My Friend Ashley is hosting her first swap on Swap-Bot and I think its a good one so I thought I would share in case anyone would like to join! It is a Black and White Damask swap. If you know me you know that I am IN LOVE with Black & White Damask. You have 2 partners and you send each of your partners 3 black & white damask items. That could be scrapbook paper, ribbon, fabric, stickers etc. If you are interested go here. We would love for you to join :)
I have been a bad blogger lately! There has just been so much going on! Tomorrow we find out if we are moving to North Carolina or not. Eeekkss Im so so ready to know what we are doing! The anticipation is killing me!! If you think about it say a prayer that it all works out for the best :)
I have also been working on my Craft It Forward crafts to send out at the beginning of next week. I have had alotof f un working on them and I hope that they like them!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Swap-Bot and other random things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































8 comments:
I'm rushing my bum over to swap-bot right now! I love the idea of swaps but rarely ever get in on them in time. I posted about a Valentine's one on my blog, and in my excitement to post about it, forgot to sign up! I was so disapointed. Can't wait to go over there now!
I hope you sleep well tonight, I am sure it is hard knowing that you find out tomorrow if you're moving! I'll be thinking about ya'll! **Amanda
thanks for the shout out about the swap. I have been praying for you and Adam...hope all goes well tomorrow...and yes I am still up at 2:30! I'l tell you all about tomorrow.
careful and not get into to many swaps at one time cause then I stree. :) Good luck on your moving news. :)Lisa
I had not heard of Swap Bot so thank you!
I forgot to add Thanks for entering the giveaway! Also that word is stress, I really should proof read before publishing my comment!
well if you move to NC, you just have to let me know!!! i'm working on assigning swap partners right now...be on the lookout for the post. thanks for signing up
This sounds fun. I don't know if I'll get to join. I've just been so busy with kids and life lately. The damask is so nice, though.
I also wanted to let you know that I gave you the Sisterhood Award. I enjoy reading your posts and hearing what you're up to. It will be on my post for 3/2.
Post a Comment