Monday, February 9, 2009

The Letter Game

My good friend Ashley over at Ashleys Adventures has a game going on over at her blog so I decided to join in on the fun! You should stop by her and blog and sign up. She also has an awesome Craft It Forward post that has not yet reached its 3 participant limit if you would like to receive an awesome handcrafted item (P.S. She has an etsy shop so you know her craft will be good)

How you play the game is that you are assigned a letter and then have to list out 1o things you love that start with that letter .

Ashley assigned me "M" (Thanks for not giving me Q, X, Y or Z)

  1. Money - Come on! You know we all like money :)
  2. Memories- Memories are the BEST! Never pass up an opportunity to make a new memory!
  3. Mashed Potatoes - loaded mashed potatoes from Chilis are my fav!
  4. Maumelle - Where I live :)
  5. My dogs - Even tho they live at my Dads for now they are still my babies
6. Monday nights - The only night during the week that Adam is home with me and not working till the wee hours of the morning.

7. Making cookies - I LOVE making and decorating sugar cookies.

8. Miracles - I love it when I see or hear of God performing a miracle healing or any other miracle.

9. Mod Podge! Need I say more?

10. Moving things around - I never can keep something in the same spot for long.

So if you would like to play leave me a comment and I will assign you a letter! Come on, you know you wanna play! :)

1 comments:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I love your list...I recently made a list, also. I was given the letter~T. I totally get...moving things around. I am never happy with my decor!