Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update

I have some more information on Adams job situation. We are seriously considering relocating to North Carolina. It is a place I never even thought of living but the more i think about it the more appealing it seems.

Here is the Game Plan: Adam has to have his relocation paper turned in by February 13th. On February 16th they will start the interview process. He will interview here. Even tho he is already employed with Target this is something they have to do. On February 27th they will have his relocation package all ready for us. It will include pay, hours and what department he will be working in. We have 7 days to accept or decline. If we decide we do not want to do that then we will decline and take the Severance package and pray he finds a new job.

I feel very strongly (so does Adam) that we will be moving to North Carolina. We are still in prayer about it and will be till our decision is made. We would appreciate any prayers!! We just want to make the right decision!

4 comments:

Junior said...

Keeping you in our prayers as you make this decision.

Shay said...

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry you're having to go through this. It is definitely getting frustrating...these days.

Ashley said...

We are praying for you guys..

Kristen said...

I've always thought that NC would be a great place to live (even though I've never even been there!) What an adventure! (I'm sure that it comes along with a lot of stress too!) Hoping that everything works out in the best way possible for your family.