Saturday, February 14, 2009

Best Valentine Present Ever

At 2:42 am this morning I became an Aunt! Miss Raleigh Anna decided to make her arrival! I am completely and whole heartedly in LOVE with this baby. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 21 inches long. She is the most perfect Valentines Day present EVER! The doctor said that she was one of the most alert and feisty babies she has ever seen. I am so thankful that everything went ok. Momma and baby are doing great! She is so spoiled already!!!









3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!

DarcyLee said...

Congratulations! Aren't babies wonderful?

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

How absolutely wonderful! I remember when my neice was born (first and only) a little over two years ago. It was one of the best days of my life. It's so wonderful being an aunt. It was so nice to meet that beautiful little sweetie. Enjoy her!!