Saturday, February 14, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day! I did...because I got to spend some time with my new favorite person. Im a bit smitten with her :)



Uncle Tyler with baby Raleigh. He was a little nervous holding her. He had never held a baby that small before. I think they make a good pair tho and I LOVE her face in this pic!


Precious Baby Girl.

I love her cute Valentines Day dress


Proud Daddy. She already has him wrapped :)

8 comments:

Junior said...

such precious pictures, she is beautiful

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Awww, how wonderful. She's so tiny and sweet.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh.....she is sooo beautiful!

Ashley said...

Love the outfit! I tagged you in a new game on my blog :)

Comity Way said...

What a precious little blessing. So little and new.

Angie said...

She is so cute! Congrats on becoming an aunt!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh.my.Goodness.

Look at that little princess!! Beautiful.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! They meant so much. Hope you are doing good Jessica!