I am such a bad friend. My dear friend Ashley from Ashley's Adventures passed an award on to me at the beginning of this month and I am just now getting around to posting about it.
Here are the rules: Choose a minimum of 5 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Show the 5 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap". Well, there's no prize but they can keep the nifty icon. Then list 10 honest things about yourself.
My Honesty:
1. I am a blog stalker!
2. I am also addicted to facebook
3. I am more in love with my niece Raleigh then I thought I would be
4. I am anxious to find out if we are moving to NC or not
5. I could spend HOURS walking around Hobby Lobby
6. I love my church and think I go to the best church ever!
7. I am happily married
8. I have some of the best friends ever!
9. I LOVE to cook!
10. I wish I did not have to work and hope that when I have a baby I do not have too!
Lemon Annie
Thrifty Decor Chick

































0 comments:
Post a Comment