Sunday, February 1, 2009

Recipes

A few weeks back I posted on my Meal Plan for that week that I would be making Cheezit Chicken. I had someone comment and ask what it is. Well it is much to good to keep a secret so I must share!!

Chicken Tenderloins
Cheezits
Sour Cream

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Crush your cheezits and place on a plate. Coat your chicken with the sour cream and then roll in the crushed cheezits. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.

So easy and SO GOOD!

I also tried a new recipe tonight I wanted to share. Its called No-Bones Chicken Wing Dip

Ingredients:
1 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
2 cups of sour cream
1 cup of blue cheese salad dressing
1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce
2-1/2 cups of shredded cooked chicken
8 ounces of shredded Provolone cheese
Baby Carrots, Celery ribs or Crackers

Directions:
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing and buffalo wing sauce. Stir in the cheese and the chicken.
Transfer to a greased 2-qt baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with carrots, celery and crackers.

Yield: 6-1/2 cups
ed!
I have to give credit to my friend Ashley for both of the recipes :) If your looking for something different to try you have to make one of the above. I promise you will not be disappointed!

6 comments:

Amber B. said...

I'll have to try that Cheez-it chicken--my hubby and son already love Cheez-its, so I bet they would love that!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Mmmmmm...those sound so yummy, especially the buffalo chicken casserole.

CONGRATS Jessica! You are one of the winners of the Craft it Forward game on my blog. e-mail me with your mailing info so I can get your package in the mail real soon! (amandapscott@gmail)

~Amanda

Missy said...

Both of these sound great. I'm sure my whole family would love the Cheez it Chicken. Thanks for sharing.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

That chicken wing dip sounds soooo good. My hubby and bro-n-law would love it! Gonna copy it down.

Ashley said...

Thanks for the shout out friend!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I made the Buffalo Chicken dip for the Superbowl and LOVED it!!

I used lowfat cream cheese, lowfat dressing, but still... I don't think I want to know the calories I consumed.