This morning while I was eating my breakfast before heading to work I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs. Well I just LOVE Amanda's blog over at Imperfectly Beautiful! She was doing a neato thing called Craft it Forward. Well I just so happen to be the 3 person to comment on her post so I am the lucky recipient of a handmade item from Amanda. She is extremely talented so I am very excited to receive my gift.
Here are the rules:
If you want to win a handmade GIFT from me. Be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which entitles you to a handmade item from me. Winners must post this giveaway on your blog, meaning that you will {Craft it Forward} too, creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway! The gift that you send can be any price range and you have 30 days to make and ship your item(s)
How fun does that sound?? I was so super excited when I came across this! I think it is a GREAT idea and can not wait to get started on my crafts. Even if your not one of the 1st 3 people to leave a comment you can still post about this on your blog and encourage your bloggy friends to do the same!
Good Luck!!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Craft It Forward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































5 comments:
WHAT! I'm the first? *happy dance* This is great!
:)Lisa
....now watch me click publish and someone else will be ahead of me, how embarassing that would be after happy dancing on your blog. :)
I'm commenting........ :o)
I'm 3rd. Great. How fun this is. Thanks for the chance. Kathy
hope you have fun making your projects! I gave you an award on my blog!
just missed it!!! darn, hope you are doing well and having a good week. Great idea.
Post a Comment