
I received an award today from Missy over at Simply Red. I LOVE her blog! Thank you so much for passing this along to me! Make sure to go check out her blog! You wont be disappointed!
The lemonade award celebrates great attitude and gratitude! The people who I have picked have both of those going for them. I love visiting their blogs regularly and encourage you to do the same!
When you receive your lemonade award, pass it on to others who show great attitude and gratitude. Share the love! Here's what you do:
1.Put the lemonade logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think demonstrate good attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4.Comment on their blog to let them know they have received this award.
5.Link back to this post and the person whom you received this award from.
My nominees for the Lemonade award are:
- Ashley over at Ashley's Adventures
- Be Different...Act Normal
- Laura Ingalls Gunn from Decor To Adore
- Kris at More Then the Mulberries
- Cindy from My Romantic Home
- Melanie from My Sweet Savannah
- Jennifer from Smelling Coffee
- Brittany from The Fogleman Family
- Cyndi from Waiting for Lilly Rae
- Mandy from The Osborne Fam

































9 comments:
Congrats to you and Thank you so much for thinking of me!!
Thank you!!! I really appreciate it!!
Thanks so much - How sweet of you!!
Congrats girl!! I can't wait to check out some of those new-to-me blogs.
Hey, how is your decision making process going for the Target job?
Thank you so much, how sweet of you!
Congrats on recieving the award yourself, and thank you so much for passing it along to me! I'm not blogging much right now, but will save it for when I do.
I'll be praying for you and your husband about the job situation, and know the Lord will lead you as you are seeking Him.
Blessings to you...
Jennifer
Thank you! Thank you! You're such a sweetie!
Thanks friend!
OK I just figured out that you gave me this award! THANKS! I'm not used to getting awards :)
Post a Comment