There are a few parties going on right now in blog land that I would like to be a part of! Jule's over at The Roost is having a party and there is also a party going on at My Romantic Home. I like a good party so I thought I would join :) Here in no particular order are some memorable pictures from 2009.
My surprise wedding shower at my old part time job that I had worked at for 7 years. I miss all those girls!!!
My first year to participate in the Race For The Cure! So much fun!
Our first Arkansas Razorback Game!!








































11 comments:
Your family photos are awesome!
Happy New Year!
Lisa
Well, your pictures are lovely! Congratulations on getting married! Such a huge step... : ) We have been married for about a year and a half and it is still an adjustment every day! Hope your year is filled with love and happiness!
Wonderful review, I hope this year is doubly blessed for you! Happy New Year!
Love your favorite wedding picture!
Happy New Year!
Thanks for joining in on my Year in Review Party! Congratulations on getting married! I love that wedding picture! I hope 2009 is wonderful for you and your new husband!
We found you! Thanks for the link and now it's our pleasure to treat you. Use coupon code: "Hot Blog" to save 20% off your next order.
These are fantastic images! Have a very happy new year!
I hope you are having a great 2009 so far!!
The photos are gorgeous!!
No new posts? : )
Hi Jessica,
It looks like your winning streak continues. Please email me your mailing address as you won my giveaway!
Jess...I loved your pictures from the past year....what a great way to review your year! Love ya!
Post a Comment