Tip Junkie is holding a contest. What you have to do to enter the contest is pick a word that best describes what you want for yourself in 2009. Well after a few days of thinking I have decided my word is going to be ENJOY.
Enjoy: to have a good time
I didn't take the time to enjoy 2008 like I should have. I want to make sure that I take the time to enjoy 2009 no matter what bad things may come my way. You just never know what will happen so I want to stop and enjoy everything I can this year!
What word sums up what you want for yourself in 2009? If you would like to join the contest head on over to Tip Junkie to participate!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Word of the Year
Posted by Jessica at 7:14 PM
Labels: Tip Junkie, Word of the year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































4 comments:
What a great word. Best wishes for 09!
I saw this and have been thinking about it. Haven't decided on a word yet, but I like yours!
I have seen other people choose their words for 2009...I like yours a lot! Best of luck in following through with it! :)
Carrie
That's a great word!
Post a Comment