Adam and I are going away for the weekend for our 1 year Anniversary. I am so excited!!! With all that has been going on lately I am so happy we will be able to get away for a few days to relax. Our actual Anniversary is Monday but considering we have to work we will celebrate it over the weekend. Below are some pics of the gorgeous Bed & Breakfast we will be staying at. I promise to post tons of pics when we get back. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009
Anniversary Getaway
Posted by Jessica at 7:40 PM
Labels: Anniversary, Bed and Breakfast, Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You did it girl! One year!! And what a great way to celebrate. That B-n-B looks sooooo nice and relaxing. Hope it's a great weekend for you!! Congrats again!
Well Happy Anniversary! That place looks wonderful! Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you got the invite (I was actually wondering if they went out or not!) Thanks for being such a sweetie! :)
~Amanda
Post a Comment