I participated in my first blog swap ever during Christmas. It was an Ornament Exchange. Well I had so much fun with it I decided that I would participate in this Valentines Day Swap I have come across.
If you would like to join all you need to do is click on the above button and then leave a comment with your email address. They will then email you a small questionnaire to fill out. January the 9th is the last day to sign up. Then on January the 12th the partners will be matched up! I am super excited about this and can not wait to see who my buddy will be so I can go out and start shopping!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Valentines Day Swap
Posted by Jessica at 7:25 PM
Labels: fun, Swap, Valentines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































3 comments:
I will be signing up for that little swap, thanks for letting us know. There is also a Pink swap I will post it soon I have to go to Greenville today. Have a great Wednesday.
Thanks so much! I've always wanted to do a swap but always find out about them after the fact. I'm going to sign up right now!
Hi there, have enjoyed reading threw your blog. You & Adam are a cute, cute couple!!! Sounds like you did have a really rough year, hope this year is better. If I wasn't doing my own swap I would participate in yours. Maybe next time! God bless you & Adam. Hugs***Renea
Post a Comment