Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



I see this on alot of blogs and have decided to join in the fun. I have noticed I spend less money at the grocery store if I plan what we are going to eat all week. So i thought this would be fun to join in on.

Monday- Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
Tuesday- Chicken & Biscuits and mashed potatoes
Wednesday- Beans, cornbread & fried potatoes A good ole' southern meal :)
Thursday- Chicken Spaghetti
Friday-Leftovers or Pizza

4 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Hey we're having chicken spaghetti tomorrow! Yum!

Missy said...

I know what you mean. I used to plan our meals for the week, but haven't been for awhile. Your's sounds tasty. Thanks for the reminder. It really does save you money.

Angie said...

I so need to start planning my meals better so I don't end up running to the store all the time and spending too much money. I am going to try this too!

Bella's Bowtique said...

Yuuummmy