Friday, January 30, 2009

Prayers Needed

I have been made aware of some fellow bloggers who are in need of some MAJOR prayer!!


Jessica over at the Russo Corner needs some MAJOR prayers for her precious 4 month old baby boy. When she took him in for his 4 month check up they said that there is a bulge on the front part of his brain and he has to go in next week for a CT scan. She is devastated as I am sure we can all imagine. Please keep her and baby Corbin in your prayers!



UPDATED** Shortly after posting about this sweet little girl she went to rest in the arms of Jesus. Tuesday Fiona Whitt October 11, 2006 - Friday January 30, 2009.

Also please pray for this precious little girl named Tuesday. She is just 2 years old and is battling a very aggressive tumor. the tumor has doubled in size in just 1 week and they have sent her home to be with her family. She will more then likely not make it through the week. The doctors may have given up hope but I know a God who can heal! Lets all please lift up Tuesday and her family during this very difficult time!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Keeping these children in my prayers...
I got the box of goodies in Monticello, in South Arkansas. You decide to come down let me know and I'll take you there! :)Lisa