Last week over at Kelly's Korner it was "Show Us Your Wedding Dress" week. Well, this week it is "Show us Your Wedding Party & Flowers" Here are some of my fav wedding pics (In no particular order)

This is one of my favs! This sweet lil girl made my day! She hung out with us big girls all day getting ready and she helped keep my mind off of being nervous and just kept me laughing all day. At one point she told me she may cry during the wedding. When I asked her why (bc I thought maybe she was going to cry from being nervous) She said she would cry because she is so happy for me!! AAWWWW Dont that just make you want to cry!? Anyhow I LOVED my wedding!! I would do it again in a heartbeat! (And yes I would marry Adam again ;)
Head on over to Kellys Korner to see more Wedding Pictures! Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend :)







































3 comments:
I LOVE your flowers! So pretty!
What a pretty wedding! I love how you did your hair. I had pink and brown as my colors too. Hope you have a great weekend too!
Love your blog! :) Became a follower! :)
Post a Comment