Friday, July 24, 2009

Wedding Dress Pictures

Today over at Kelly's Korner she is having a "Show us your Wedding Dress" Party! I love my wedding dress and I love parties :) So I decided to participate. Here are a few pics of my wedding dress!



It was love at first sight when I seen this dress! If I remember correctly it was the 2nd or 3rd I tried on and did not want to try anymore on after that! Of course I had appts all day at other bridal stores so I kept my appts just to make sure that this dress was "The One" and it was :)

I cant wait to see all the rest of the Wedding Dresses people are going to share. To share yours head on over to Kelly's Korner

7 comments:

Tara G. said...

What a classy little jacket that went with it! You were beaming!! :)

Shannon said...

...and what a great bouquet!

Khordaddy said...

Very pretty dress! I like the photo of you on the staircase!

Tina said...

Jessica:

So beautiful....you looked so happy in the pictures!

Thanks for sharing...

Natalia said...

You look lovely

Angie said...

Beautiful and that jacket makes it so unique!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Jessica, that's beautiful!