Fall time in Arkansas is Gorgeous!! if you don't believe me take a look at the below photos that I took this past weekend at one of our local parks. Head on over to A Southern Dreamer to see more gorgeous Outdoor Wednesday photos.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Outdoor Wednesday - Fall Scenery
Posted by Jessica at 8:26 PM
Labels: fall, Outdoor Wednesday, scenery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































4 comments:
Beautiful photos. Lovely fall colors.
Beautiful fall colors. I'm still looking for fall to hit around here...lol. It was finally cold today so maybe this weekend we'll get fall colors. Thanks for sharing yours though!
Beautiful Fall Pics ! You do have a wonderful fall.8~) Thanks for stopping by.
~Myrna Lee
Yes, fall in Arkansas is indeed beautiful. Have not been there in several years, but I do remember the wonderful colors.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
~ Tracy
Post a Comment