Ingredients:
6 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
1/2 cup of Mayonnaise (I added some cayenne pepper and garlic salt to the mayo for extra flavor)
1 cup of bread crumbs
Seasonings of your choice to add to the bread crumbs
(I used Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Salt, Italian Seasoning, Parmesan Cheese and Black Pepper)
Directions:
6 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
1/2 cup of Mayonnaise (I added some cayenne pepper and garlic salt to the mayo for extra flavor)
1 cup of bread crumbs
Seasonings of your choice to add to the bread crumbs
(I used Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Salt, Italian Seasoning, Parmesan Cheese and Black Pepper)
Directions:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Coat the Chicken Breasts on all sides with the mayonnaise. Then roll in bread crumbs until well coated. Place the coated chicken breasts into the prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in the preheated oven , or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle, and the juices run clear.
**This was absolutely delicious and so very easy!! You can make this taste any way you want based onw hat spices you use!
Head on over to Balancing Beauty & Bedlam to view other Tasty Tuesday recipes!
Head on over to Balancing Beauty & Bedlam to view other Tasty Tuesday recipes!


































1 comments:
GREAT!!! chicken recipe. It sounds so EASY!!! and looks YUMMY!!!
I have become a follower of your blog. Come by and visit my blog, I love to share recipes. Maybe you can do the same.
Geri
Post a Comment