Thursday, October 22, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Fall Decorations


Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. But since we are currently living in an apartment I don't have very much room inside to decorate for fall. But I do have 2 doors that I can decorate :)

Here is our front door wreath that I made for fall!


And here is the wreath I made for our door leading out to our private balcony.



I was on a wreath making spree so I decided to make a few extras and list them in my etsy shop. If you would like to view those click here.

Also, dont forget to head over to Kelly's Korner to view everyone else's fall decor and also link up and show yours off.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you MADE the wreath?! I love the use of the letter "P"! Totally adorable.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty wreaths!
pk @ Room Remix

Brooke said...

Love the wreath! I have been meaning to get one made this year and yours is making me green with envy!

♥ sarah said...

i can't believe you made that wreath! way to go! i love that it's monogrammed! so cute! xoxo

Liz Harrell said...

Love it! I'm impressed...wish I were crafty. :)

Brandi said...

Those wreaths are great! Did you use real stuff in them or can you re-use your wreaths next year? I am thinking of making a wreath, and would love some tips! :) Your's are fantastic!

Denise said...

Hi Jessica, you won my scarf give-away. Come over to my blog and email me your address :-)

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I'm so impressed!! I wish I had mad wreath making skills. My door is looking pretty bare.