Monday, May 18, 2009

Friend Makin Monday

I LOVE Friend Makin Mondays hosted by Kasey. I have discovered so many awesome blogs and of course nice people. If you would like to participate head on over to Kasey's blog.

Today's task: Copy and paste these questions to your blog and give them your own answers.

You wouldn't be caught dead where?: At a nude beach

Do you have any hidden talents?: Hhhmmm, not that I can think of... Boring, I know.

Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at: Organizing & cooking

Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at: being patient & cleaning the bathrooms

Have you ever won a trophy?: I won several trophies when i was younger and participated in bible quizzing with my church.

Name one thing not many people know about you: I absolutely HATE hamburger meat. Most people find that very odd. I love steak so I will eat "beef" I just dont like hamburger meat. Strange I know

Name your earliest memory: I was 3 I think and I remember being at a friends house and she pulled my hair LOL Why I remember this is beyond me...

What was your favorite musical group in jr. high?: Nsync and Backstreet Boys

What was something the worst roommate you ever had did?: The only roommate I have ever had is my hubby. I lived at home with my parents till I got married last year. And the worst thing my hubby does is not pick his clothes up. Every guy has that problem tho right?


When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?: An interior decorator or a stay at home mom

What was your worst dating experience?: I really cant think of anything that interesting.


If you were about to die what would your last meal be?: Stea, Baked Potato and a yummy salad. Oh, and some fresh baked bread! Followed up with some ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery

Who is the most important person in you life?: My husband

If your house was on fire what 3 things would you grab on your way out?: Well of course I would wake up my husband! Then the 3 things I would grab are My glasses (wouldnt be able to see without them and wouldnt have time to put my contacts in...) My laptop and my purse

9 comments:

Cassie said...

I used to do Bible Drill at my church...we never had trophies for the winners though. no fair! lol

J.J. said...

OK...that Cold Stone ice cream is a GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!

Have a nice Monday...thannk for stopping by my blog!!! :)

Lins said...

Those are some great answers! We're awfully similar! :)

Happy FMM!

Aimee said...

Wow, we're a lot alike! I don't care for hamburger meat either. I was 18 before I ate my first hamburger! I will eat some hamburgers now, but I really don't like the loose ground meat like in spaghetti sauce or things like that.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi! Great FMM list! I am not a huge fan of hamburger meat either. It's kind of gross.

XOXO
Jen

Tina said...

I dislike cooking hamburger meat and I think it stinks when you are cooking it! YUCK...

Coldstone Ice cream yummy!!!!!

Happy FMM Day!

momma said...

i said, nudist colony - about the same as nude beach! :)

Miller Racing Family said...

What a great list. I could agree with about everything on this list. I never thought about the glasses, but I totally agree I doubt I could even get out of the house without them. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a blessed Monday!

heidi said...

My husband is not a fan of hamburger meat, either. Unless it's, yk, a hamburger. Me? I LOVE it. LOVE LOVE LOVE.