Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Blog Party 2009

This wonderful fundraiser/giveaway is being held in honor of a beautiful little girl. Tuesday Fiona Whitt who lost her brave fight with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma in January of this year.

Go Here to join in on the party! There are tons of giveaways going on. And all you have to do to enter those giveaways is donate $1 per entry to go towards pediatric cancer research. Did you now that neuroblastoma is one of the least funded and one of the most fatal? Lets do our part in changing that. There are some AWESOME giveaways going on!

Here are a few that I have my eye on:
$25 Target Gift Card
Custom Scrapbook Album worth $200.00
Custom Tutu (for my niece of course..)
$25 Gift Card of your choice - Starbucks, Target, Kohl's, Applebee's or Best Buy (I would choose Starbucks!)

The party runs from May 5th-12th so I am sure there will be many more giveaways added. Be sure to go by and make a difference!

0 comments: