Monday, June 8, 2009

Friend Making Monday

It is Friend Makin Monday time again over at All That is Good hosted by Kasey each week!




This week's task is to tell us 10 things you love about summer!!!

So here I go:

  1. FLIPFLOPS! I am a huge flip flop girl and would wear my flip flops year round if it was acceptable
  2. Tanning! Whether it be laying out or in a tanning bed (yes, i know its not good for me...) I just love the feeling of being tan. Even tho I am about as white as can be right now... Time to get started on my summer time tan!
  3. Trips! I love vacations. Even if they are not week long trips. Even just weekends away are so much fun!
  4. I love being able to drive around with the windows down and the radio on.
  5. I love that it stays dark longer. That means we can go for walks and do more outdoor activities after we get off from work.
  6. I love picnics and cookouts with friends and family. They are always so much fun!
  7. I love how there is always something going on or something to do.
  8. I love how everyone just seems to be in better moods in the summer time!
  9. Pedicures!!! Aaahhh they are good anytime of the year but especially summer time!
  10. I love being able to go out to eat and sit out on the patio. Especially at night time. I just love summertime! I would live it more tho if I didn't have to work full time ;) and was able to enjoy it all day every day!
Sooo what do you love about Summer!? Head on over to Kasey's blog to participate in Friend Makin Mondays! I can tell you it definitely makes my Mondays better :)

7 comments:

Emily said...

Great list!! I absolutely love being tan too...for some reason it makes me feel thinner! lol

Tina said...

Great list...

I love driving around with the windows down and listening to the radio!

Happy FMM..

Mama Nut said...

I used to like to drive around with windows down and radio on but my kids won't let me do it anymore. They say the wind is too loud and messes up their hair. I guess that's true but I'm betting when they're older they'll be doing it, too! Happy FMM

Karren said...

Great list! I'm with on the tanning thing - I love it even though I know it's bad for me! It makes me feel good.

Lins said...

Love the list! Eating on the patio/deck is the greatest!

Happy FMM!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Happy FMM! Loved your list. Isn't it funny how people seem happier in the Summer. It is so true. I love the warm weather and flip flops too!

XOXO
Jen

Rhonda said...

Hey,
Coming over from FMM! Great list! I don't tan because I had pre-cancerous mole taken off! I will use a tan in a bottle though! They have come a long way!

Hope you have a great day!