
Adam and I have been eating out way to much here lately! So I thought maybe if I start trying some new recipes that may break us from that habit. So below is what I will be making this week along with the link to the recipes in case you would like to try it as well. (Just click on the recipe name) I am especially excited about making the Waldorf - Salad Style Penne. I seen the recipe in the recipe in the June/July issue of the Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine. I just love her!!
Poppyseed Chicken
Dirty Rice with Smoked Sausage
Waldorf - Salad Style Penne
New Dessert for the week:
Mama Daisy's Banana Pudding
To see more Menu Plans for the week head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie
Monday, June 22, 2009
Menu Plan Monday
Posted by Jessica at 11:43 AM
Labels: Menu Plan Monday, Recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































3 comments:
That recipe for poppyseed chicken sounds wonderful, I'm definitely going to have to try that one soon! You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner, it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes (like this one, yum! http://bit.ly/3D6top) and I think you'd really like it.
rachel @ springpad
Sounds yum-o girl!!
Hi Giving a quick update, you entered my giveway via kellys korner - i'm having another on my blog! :)
Post a Comment