I LOVE my new blog design! Special Thanks to Joanna over at Southern Girl Blog Designs. She did an amazing job (as always) and is always so nice to work with! If you need a new look for your blog head on over to her site and check out some of her work. She is awesome!
Im also pretty excited about my new button :) So make sure you grab it and display it on your blog! (That is if you want to of course...) :)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Notice anything different?
Posted by Jessica at 5:50 PM
Labels: new design, souther girl blog designs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































3 comments:
Love the new look
Loving the bright colors. Your header is great!
I love your blog background. I commented on Tatertots and jello and you were about my comment so I went to your site. I saw that you like the color pink too. I participate in a thing called Pink Saturday. It is on my Livin With Peaches blog. I have two blogs. But I have had so much fun looking at your blog. I see that you look at some of the same blogs I do. So I thought I would just say hi!
Have A Great Day!
Jennifer
Post a Comment