So I finally finished my little crafty project I have been working on for the past few weeks. I finally fond the color that I wanted for the letters!
I apologize for them looking crooked! This is not how they are going to stay. We will be moving in the next few weeks so as soon as we get moved and all unpacked I will show the final pictures of how they look all hung together.


Sunday, November 16, 2008
Finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































5 comments:
This is great! I'm thinking of my house and just happen to be wondering if my walls would like some monogramed plaques...hmmm...I'm thinking they would. Thanks for the inspiration!
These are beautiful! Thanks for following me!
This is so cute!! I love it!
hi thanks for visiting my blog. love this project you did. mishelle
I think they look great!
Post a Comment