Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ornament Exchange

This year I participated in the 2008 Bloggers Ornament Exchange hosted by PamperingBeki. I was VERY EXCITED to receive my ornament in the mail today! Along with a very sweet card.


I LOVE my Ornament!


Thank You Katy!!!

2 comments:

katy b said...

Yay! I am so glad you liked it! I LOVE the look of your blog and knew right away which ornament I wanted you to have. I had been eyeing it for my sister...but it seemed perfect for you! This ornament exchange was such a neat thing to be a part of! Thanks so much for the blog post. I can't wait to see what kind of ornament I will get. I will post pictures as soon as it arrives!

Angie said...

That is one gorgeous ornament! Love the combo of the green and black. Can't wait to see the finished plaques you are working on!