I have the GREATEST husband ever. I know all wife's think that about their husband's but I really believe that I do. I showed him a picture I fell in love with at Target so he decided he would sketch one for me. I think its gorgeous! I can not wait to get it framed!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
I Love My Hubby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































3 comments:
We're having a give away and would love for you to be a part of it :o)
Your lucky to have a husband you love so much and so is he. Don't take it for granted, a lot of people don't feel the way you do. It's a gift. Or maybe it's just here in the big city where everyone I know is divorced. Anyway, its great to hear about marriages that work! It gives me hope.
I am sending this note around--sale in my etsy shop (a good one!) and give away/contest on my blog.
That is really, really beautiful. How sweet of him!
Post a Comment