Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I have alot to be Thankful for! A never failing God, a wonderful husband, loving family, the greatest friends, a good job, a nice place to live, enough money to pay bills and have some leftover to shop with :) I have truly been blessed!

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Don't forget to stop for a moment during this very busy day to reflect back and give thanks for what you have!

Well, I am off to start cooking my side dishes and dessert (while I watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade) to take to my Aunts and then when we are done with lunch we start MOVING!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I hope you, your hubby and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kaycee said...

Happy Thanksgiving girl!! I lost your blog link and i'm so happy I found it again. LOL!