Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Madness

I thought this was cute and kind of how I feel right now! This week is going to be utter madness! I am working Mon-Wed all day and each night this week we have something planned. PLUS tomorrow we get the keys to our new apartment! We have to be out of our current apartment Sunday!! So between now and then we have to finish packing, move everything, not bail out on our prior commitments we have each night this week PLUS I have to cook 2 side dishes and a dessert for Thanksgiving lunch at my Aunts on Thursday and make things for dinner at Adams parents on Friday!! I may have a mini breakdown between now and then. Adam works all day Saturday and Sunday so I will have to make sure everything is moved out and cleaned from top to bottom by Sunday so we can be sure to get our deposit back!! I may need some prozac stuffed in my turkey before it is all said and done.....

5 comments:

the osbornes said...

Jessica that makes me tired just reading it!! I can't imagine having to pack and move on a holiday weekend :(

katy b said...

Good Luck Jessica...deep breaths...hope all goes well!

Amber B. said...

that cartoon is hilarious. LOL. I may steal it and send it to friends.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Oh my goodness girl. That is a ton of stuff. Here's to hoping that you enjoy every second of it! Breathe in and out. Sometimes that's a hard thing to remember to do...at least it is for me when I'm busy! I'm so excited that you get your keys...well...today!! Hoorah!!!

Heather said...

Love your blog! Congrats on winning on The Gift Closet!!

Heather
http://www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com