This will be my very first "Thankful Thursday" Post. Seems like lately everything has been going WRONG for me. So this will be good for me to do. Especially with Thanksgiving next week I need to start looking to the positive instead of the negative.
- Im thankful for Adam! Not only is he my best friend but he is the best husband ever. He can make me mad like no other but he also makes me happier then anyone ever has. So I guess it all balances out :)
- Im thankful for the relationship I have with my brothers and my Dad. My brothers and I always fought growing up (like all bros and sisters do) but now we are closer then ever! My Mom and Dad split up this year after being married for 26 years. (In fact their divorce should be final next week...one of the things I have been down about) Through all of the crazy drama that came with my Mom leaving my Dad and I have grown so close! I do not know what I would do without him! My Mom leaving the way she did caused us to all be their for each other more then we ever have. So even through something very bad that happened some good things have come out of it!
- Im thankful for my sister in law Nikki. She is so sweet and so good for my brother! Plus she is going to be having my first niece in February! Im so excited and thankful that she has not had any complications or problems thus far with the pregnancy!
- Im thankful that Adam's shift at work changed. He has been working nights since we got married. So with me working days and him working nights we dont see each other much. Now he will be working days. Only down fall is he will be working 3 12 hour shifts Sat, Sun and Mon. I hate that we wont have our Saturday to hang out but I will adjust. Im just glad he will be home every night from now on!
- Im thankful that our new apartment is just about done and we have confirmation that it will be ready for move in by Dec 1st. We have to be out of our current apartment by Dec 1st. A few weeks back I was told by our new apartments that ours would not be done till Mid December (Even tho they said it would be ready for move in Nov 15th...) So there was a few weeks where I freaked out thinking I would be "homeless" (Adam got so mad at me for saying that b/c we were going to stay with my Dad) But thankfully they told us Tuesday that they were going to move us to a different apartment that will be finished by Dec 1st. Only downfall is it is on the 2nd floor and I REALLY wanted to be on the first floor. But at this point I will take what I can get!
- Im thankful I will be able to decorate for Christmas!! I was so scared we would not be moving into our apartment until right before Christmas and I was going to be so sad if I didnt get to decorate this year!
- Im thankful because this will be mine and Adams first Thanksgiving and Christmas married!!! I am so excited and can not wait!

































7 comments:
I loved reading about what you were thankful for. I sooooo know what you mean about how your hubby can make you madder like no other...but also make you happier than anyone in the world. I so so so know what you mean!!! :)
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and dad but also thankful that it brought you and your bros and your dad closer. Sometimes there is nothing like a tragedy that brings people together. How are thing with you and your mom, if you don't mind me asking?
It was awesome to learn more about you and hopefully you post some pix of your new place!! I can't wait to see!
I enjoyed reading your thankful list. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, son, and 2 dogs. I love them so much it hurts! Ya know? Sorry to hear about your parents' divorce. I'll say a prayer for your family. Good luck on the move to your new apartment. I know you'll keep us informed every step of the way - you better!
I am going to have to make a list too!
I am glad you will be able to decorate for Christmas!!
What a great idea to have Thankful Thursday. I should do that. I enjoyed your list. That's so great that you are able to see the good in a bad situation. Thanks for coming over to visit my blog!
What a great idea to list the things you are thankful for. I am thankful for my hubby, my son, my parents and sister, health, my friends...I have alot to be thankful for! Good luck with the move!! And the packing!!
Great post. It is good to think about what we are thankful for!
Sounds like you do have lots to be thankful for! I hope you had a wonderful week and time to enjoy family throughout all your busy-ness and your move! :-)
Post a Comment