Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Project

I have a new craft project going on right now that I am excited about. Its not quite finished but I will show some pics of the before and hopefully tomorrow I can post pics of the finished product. Im hoping it turns out~! *Fingers Crossed*


Here are some pics of something I did finish last night. I am taking these to work to replace my ugly plain pen holders. I think these are much cuter ;)


All you need is glass votive candle holders, ribbon and any type of embellishment you want to add to it. This was my "rough draft" I am hoping to perfect this soon. So be on the lookout for more of these. Im thinking I will be making more of these for Christmas Presents this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great projects!

Andrea Nicole said...

Jess you are sooo crafty! These are adorable!