Thursday, December 18, 2008

8 Things

My friend Mandy tagged me for this. I love stuff like this so I thought I would participate!

8 TV Shows I Watch
1) How I Met Your Mother
2) Grey's
3) Friends reruns, repeatedly (Me too Mandy!)
4) The Biggest Loser (when it is on)
5) General Hospital (When I am off work, which is rare)
6) The news
7) Reba (Reruns of course, but I love that show!)
8) Extreme Makeover Home Edition

8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Chilis
2) On The Border
3) Macaroni Grill
4) Olive Garden
5) Carino's
6) Marketplace
7) Panera Bread
8) Sonic (for the drinks)

8 Things that happened to me today
1) Woke up at 5:30 when Adam left for work and had a very hard time going back to sleep!
2) Ate cookies for breakfast (Dont tell anyone)
3) Went to work and it was the longest day of my life!
4) Went to Wal-Mart to get a present for Secret Santa tomorrow at my work Christmas Party
5) Made chocken spaghetti for dinner!
6) Paid Bills :(
7) Wrapped a Birthday Present for a good friend
8) Received a phone call from an old friend

8 Things I look forward to
1) Having my family over on Christmas Day at my house! Im doing all the cooking :)
2) Getting up early the Day after Christmas and hitting up all the great sales so I can stock up on Christmas decor f or next year!
3) Next weeks very short work week
4) Being off of work the whole week after Christmas!
5) Our Anniversary at the end of Jan! 1 year married :)
6) Celebrating mine and Adams 1st Christmas married!
7)The arrival of my niece in February
8)The new Season of the Biggest Loser January 6th

8 Things I wish for
1) Adam and I to always have enough $$ and not have struggle
2) an iPhone (I want one as well Mandy!)
3) New Bedroom furniture
4) New living room furniture
5) Adam to get on "normal" hours at his job
6) That I can be a Stay at Home Mom when the time comes for us to have kids
7) No stress
8) That our first Christmas Day without my Mom will turn out ok.

I tag Ashley, Lisa, Andrea, Mandi, Kaycee, Amanda, JoAnna & Amber

2 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Ah cookies for breakfast. One of my favorites. With hot tea of course.

Joanna said...

Oh I love Panera Bread...Those bread bowls are the best! I played along today...And thanks for the comment! It's good to know that I am not the only one in a awkard situation.