Monday, December 1, 2008

First Award


I received my first award from my new friend Mandi over at Miss(es) Canadian Pie I am so excited! :)
Go on over and check out her blog! Just last week she posted about her GREAT DEAL that she got on a Cricut Expression! She got it for $129.99! It retails for $499.99 on their website so she got an AWESOME deal! I am so jealous, yet so happy for her! Thank you Mandi for nominating me!

So now it is time for me to nominate some blogs that I love to read!~

  1. Mandy over at The Osborne Fam
  2. Ashley over at Ashley's Adventures
  3. Angie over at The Happy Homebody
  4. Kaycee from Life As A Mom at 21
  5. Amber from Bloomin in the South
Here are the rules!
  1. Post the award on your blog
  2. Link me for giving it to you
  3. Link back to the originating post nominating you
  4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
  5. Post the rules for your recipients

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award! Awesome!

Shannon said...

Congrats on your award! :)

Amber B. said...

Congrats! And thanks for passing it on to me! I am posting about it tomorrow. :-)