Since this was mine and Adams first Christmas married I wanted us to start some traditions. So after we had Christmas with Adams parents on Christmas Eve (pictures to come) we drove to Hot Springs and went to Garven Woodland Gardens. They have awesome Christmas lights! You can take a golf cart tour or you can walk. We chose to walk. It was so pretty and so much fun! They also had places set up where you could stop and roast marshmallows and get some hot chocolate and hot apple cider. This is something we will do every Christmas Eve. We even bought an ornament from the gift shop before we left. Adam said "Now we can come back every year and get an ornament each time" I was happy he said that because sometime he dont think like I do (what guy does?) But this time we were right on the same page :)


Saturday, December 27, 2008
New Tradition
Posted by Jessica at 4:44 PM
Labels: Christmas Eve, Christmas Lights, tradition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































3 comments:
I love looking at lights, too. Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas!!
How incredibly fun! I would love to do something like that. And too cool about little stops along the way to toast some marshmellows. Loved hearing about your new tradition!
what a great way to start out your family traditions!
Post a Comment