Monday, December 15, 2008

Random Pictures

I finally located the USB cord for my camera. So now its time to update with some pics!!


Laura and Maddie at Lauras Birthday Party the day before Thanksgiving



Laura and I. I am white but next to her I could pass for Caspers sister :) I need to hit up a tanning bed soon!


We had Thanksgiving at my Aunts this year. After we ate we had a baby shower for my cousin Ashley and my Sister in Law Nikki. They are both due within weeks of each other!

Grandma, Cadie, Aunt Barb, Angela and Carlee watching the girls open their presents.


Grandma and Cadie. Cadie LOVED the turkey!! I love her red hair :) She is a doll!


Adam and I aboard the Arkansas Queen a few weeks back. It was FREEZING! Can you tell by our faces!? We had a great time. I just wish we had taken more pics. It was just so cold outside I couldnt take much of it!


Ok, so now that I have updated with some pictures I promise to post Christmas decor pictures tomorrow. Right now we are "iced" in. Not sure if it will be clear tomorrow or not. The way it islooking it will not be. If I had to stay home from work it wouldnt hurt my feelings much :) I still have so much I need to get done. Like wrap presents.... I cant believe Christmas is NEXT WEEK!

0 comments: