Friday, December 5, 2008

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
Youre a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.
Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?






This will be my first Fingerprint Friday post. I have been meaning to do it for awhile I have just not took the time to do it. Adam took the above pictures while we are at the Memphis Zoo this summer. If those beautiful butterflies and flowers do not show the fingerprints of God then I don't know what does.

If you would like to participate in Fingerprint Friday head on over to PamperingBeki and join! You can also see what other people are showing as Gods fingerprints.

5 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Just beautiful..You know, it is so much fun to put up fingerprints..We have so much to be thankful for..

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

How pretty! What a nice shot of color on a gray day.

You just watch, the more you participate, the more you'll start seeing Fingerprints pop up *everywhere*!

Thank you for participating. :)

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

That's just so sweet. What a reminder to take time out of our "busy" lives to really appreciate the things that God has placed all around to showcase his wonder and beauty. I'm looking forward to these posts!

artsyclay said...

Oh how pretty! Especially as I sit at my computer looking out the window on a cold December day with no leaves on the trees and no flowers in sight.

Welcome to Fingerprint Friday! It is fun to be *on the watch* for God's special touch all during the week.

Amber B. said...

Love that song. My sister and my dad danced to that at her wedding.