Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Christmas *Wish* List

Make sure to pay close attention to the title of this post. This is my WISH list. Meaning I wont probably get all that is listed but a girl can dream right?



Paula Deen 12 pc Cookware set.
Photo from of Target.com
KitchenAid 4.5-qt Ultra Power Stand Mixer
Photo from Target.com



Vizio 32" Flat Panel HDTV
Photo from Target.com (As if the dog didnt give that away)


I received the sewing machine for my birthday now I need this lovely table!
Photo from Wal-Mart.com

Last but certainly not least (this should of been at the top of my list!)
A Cricut Expression Electronic Die Cut Machine
Photo from Wal-Mart.com

Something tells me I may not see any of the items listed above on Christmas Morning but a girl can dream! :)

5 comments:

Kaycee said...

Isn't it fun to make a list!? LOL!! I hope you get lots from yours :)
My husband totally wants a TV like that!

Amanda said...

Hey gal, I'm sad because we will be in Texas on the 19th, 20th, and 21st so I won't be at the
McNair Christmas :( Brian has a big Christmas Show at the Grapevine Opry down there and we've had a room booked forever. Nice Wish List by the way, I could use all of that as well :)

Amber B. said...

Those are all great. I don't have a kitchenaid mixer but know lots of people who do. They all love them!

Amber B. said...

I don't have a Kitchenaid mixer, but know several people who do, and they all love them!!!

Missy said...

Your pictures are great! I like your wish list!!! Definitely recommend the Kitchen Aid. I'll never have a different kind of mixer after having this one.