Back in June Adam and I went and climbed Pinnacle Mountain. I was pretty sure half way up the mountain that I was going to die! Adam kept telling me to not give up because once we got to the top it would all be worth it. Well as you can tell from the pics below he is right. The climb up was AWFUL but once we made it to the top it was breathtaking!!!


**************************************************
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God
Where do you see God's fingerprints? In nature? kids? animals? They are all around us! Where do you see them??
Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! If you would like to join or to see other peoples interpretations of Gods Fingerprints Please visit Pampering Beki
Friday, December 19, 2008
Fingerprint Friday
Posted by Jessica at 11:37 PM
Labels: Fingerprint Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































5 comments:
What a beautiful Fingerprint..I don't think I could have made it..so glad you did..at least I get to see your pictures..Just wonderful and you did a good job..
I agree - a beautiful fingerprint. I once climbed a mountain and I was so dying too. But when I got to the top, it was absolutely amazing. Worth every bit of it. And the descent was much easier.
See, I think that is one of God's "hidden fingerprints". If you don't climb to the top of the mountain, you'll never have any idea of how amazing it is from the top!
But WOW, is it beautiful!!
Very beautiful! I'm going to start looking for the fingerprints of God.
This is very beautiful - what an excellent share! I found you through Beki's FF post, don't know how I missed your submission last week! Glad I found it today, though.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment