Sunday, December 28, 2008

R.I.P. Tamara

Saturday night a friend of mine and Adams lost her battle with Cystic Fibrosis. She was my age and had just got married this summer. Adam went to high school with her and through him her and I became good friends. She was a great person who ALWAYS had a smile on her face no matter how bad she felt!! She had more faith then anyone I know and she also had the best attitude despite her illness! She was a fighter!! She will be greatly missed but it helps to know she is no longer in pain. We love you and will miss you Tamara!!



2 comments:

Glitter & Bliss said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. God bless her wonderful friends and family...

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh Jessica, I'm so sorry. :(

God bless you and her family. What a beautiful way for you to say goodbye, with this post.