In Arkansas we do not get "Snow Days" we get ICE DAYS! I hope sometime this winter we see some real snow! All ice does is trap us all at home and put people into panic mode. I am not complaining about being trapped at home tho! Im enjoying today :) By tomorrow all the ice will be gone and the temp will be back in the 40's and then into the 60's on Thursday and Friday. Thats one thing about living in Arkansas if you dont like what the weather has to offer just hold tight and it will change very soon!



Tuesday, December 16, 2008
ICE DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































1 comments:
Girl, I know what you mean! I live a stone's throw from Memphis in North Mississippi and that's all we ever get. Although the horrible ice predicted for us never materialized. I think north of Memphis got some but we were spared. Thank goodness!
If you want to, email me and let me know where you are in AR. My email is on my profile page.
Post a Comment